Action figure photography blog.

Minifigures Character Encyclopedia News plus free poster

LEGO Email announces the exclusive mini-figure with Mini-figures Character Encyclopedia (book preview). The mini figure is a Toy Solider. It’s been know for a while but since LEGO included it in LEGO VIP newsletter the release date is getting closer.
lego toy solider minifig
dk_dklegominifigures_spread_01

The newsletter had more news

1) Double Vip points March 25-April 8

2)A special offer coming in May only on shop.LEGO.com – Get a free DK limited-edition LEGO Minifigures poster with the purchase of 5 or more LEGO® Minifigures Series 10!

dk_dklegominifigures_book_01

About these ads

11 responses

1. Very cool. I may just have to buy some minifigs to get that poster. I can’t believe they’re coming out that soon!

March 27, 2013 at 8:59 am

• I may do the same. I’ll be buying minifigs anyway so why not get a poster.I hope it is a check list of all the minifigs.If series 10 is out during double points, I’ll add some to my order.

March 27, 2013 at 5:50 pm

2. That’s exactly what I was thinking. Might also order them with whatever the May the Fourth promotions are this year.

March 28, 2013 at 8:32 am

• I might order on May the 4th as well. Depends on what set are on sale and what other promotions they are holding. I don’t remember what last years sells were. They had a free TC-14 with $75 purchase and later in the month a Free Hulk with purchase I wanted the Hulk more so I waited. Plus when they released the Lord of the Rings Set at the same time the Hulk was offered.

March 28, 2013 at 8:16 pm

• new Rumor The May the 4th promotion might be a Han Solo in Hoth gear mini-fig. new Rumor The May the 4th promotion might be a Han Solo in Hoth gear mini-fig. http://www.groovebricks.com/may-the-fourth-2013-exclusive-minifigure/

March 29, 2013 at 4:39 pm

• Hoth Bricks has posted LEGO’s May calendar http://www.hothbricks.com/ May 4-5 get free Han Solo mini with $75 Star Wars purchase and May 16-31 Free Iron Man polybag with $50 purchase. I’m not planning on spending $75 on LEGO Star Wars anytime soon. If the Jabba Palace is on a great deal then that may change. I still need an Iron Man mini fig. I can find $50 of LEGO easily enough. Then again I may just get one of the new Iron Man sets anyway.

April 3, 2013 at 11:13 pm

3. ronnie555

This looks great. The free poster is an awesome add-on too. I’m excited for this.

April 14, 2013 at 4:51 pm

4. tobymacboy

They are nice if there is one that fits in your niche , but I got out of collecting them around the time I got into buying LSW. I just don’t have room to display 16 new figures a month (but if I could , that would be AWESOME!) . Now I off to post about the new LSW Magnets!

April 18, 2013 at 3:20 pm

• I don’t try to collect a whole series. I try to just get ones I really like. If you just want to see what all the figures look like there are some cool apps, one for the minfigures series and one for the Star Wars characters. They have images of almost if not all of the Star Wars minifigs See my page http://yodaarchives.com/whats-in-the-bag/ for links. Haven’t seen the new magnets in person yet. I like the pics of them I seen.

April 18, 2013 at 10:57 pm

• tobymacboy

I’m thinking of getting some to find out how I can remove the figures from them. That would make a great blog post. I don’t have a smartphone so I can’t get those good apps :(

April 19, 2013 at 6:32 am

5. Pingback: Bumblebee Woman | Yoda Archives, Macro adventures of a Jedi Master

An opinion on this you have? Pleased to hear it I will be.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 820 other followers