Action figure photography blog.

Series 10 in Stores

LEGO mini figures series 10 is finally in stores. I ran to toys r us during lunch hoping to find some figures. I was there at eleven just an hour after they opened. They’d been hit hard. Two boxes on the shelf one had a dozen or so figures the other was empty.
I did a felt the bags for a Medusa and didn’t feel the tail. I didn’t have much time so I just grab a couple bags.
I tried Target they didn’t have any figs. So what did I get?

diver_painter
The Sky diver and the decorator. Neither of these were on my must have list. But the sky diver’s facial expression is hilarious.

falling2

Need help findings a figure check my page What’s in the bag? for tips and links to help. the Brick Blogger has a great feel guide for series 10.

UPDATE: I found a Medusa. Looks even better than I thought it would. The tail is huge.

Advertisements

8 responses

1. I’ve not seen any yet, but I’ve not been to any shops since the start of the week. Fingers are crossed for tomorrow.
    A friend had also got a sky diver from a random pick, so maybe there’s a lot of him. I do actually want a decorator one. I have some good ideas for him

May 2, 2013 at 2:30 am

• Yesterday was official day of release. The only place I saw them was toy r us. I’ll look again on payday. I think Sky Diver is a common.

May 2, 2013 at 9:56 am

2. They were available in some ToysRus over here before the release date, but I’ve not made it over to my nearest one yet. Walmart didn’t have any when I called in today. Got my FX for my usual shop tomorrow

May 2, 2013 at 10:27 am

• I was at a different TRU Sunday they didn’t have any out yet. I’d checked the one near work late last week nothing.
      I did find another minifig I wanted for a project. It’s from another company. I’ve shot the scene just need to edit it.

May 2, 2013 at 11:32 am

3. Eric at A Lego a Day

I got the Roman soldier, the girl nerd, and the revolutionary war soldier. Felt a LOT of the sky divers and the motorcycle repair guy. Seemed very common. My son has 10 of the 16 so far.

May 2, 2013 at 11:20 am

• 10 of 16 already. Cool I’m gonna get a couple more bags this weekend. Then hold off for the MAY LEGO store promotions. Motorcycle is cool because of the tattoo. I read it was the first LEGO minifig with a tattoo although I’ve seen tattoo on custom figs.

May 2, 2013 at 11:37 am

4. Foolish Lego

I always order them online at a Dutch shop, so I have ‘m all now. For some reason they are mostly even cheaper than in the stores… stupid European Lego prices…

May 5, 2013 at 2:52 pm

An opinion on this you have? Pleased to hear it I will be.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s