Action figure photography blog.

Dec 2 2013 LEGO Star Wars Advent calendar

It is time for the annual blogging of the  LEGO Star Wars Advent calendar (#75023). Today’s gift is…

star wars lego adevent dec 2

The calendar has online bonuses, like last year there is a code for online content.  There is a new LEGO Game each week. But not daily content. Click here for the game.

The set retails for 39.99 at Target and Walmart. Toys r us has it for more. It is listed Out of Stock at lego.shop.

2012 Star wars Advent Calendar

2011 Star Wars Advent Calendar

If you are blogging any of the LEGO calendars CITY, Star Wars, or Friends, please leave a link in the comments.

Advertisements

6 responses

1. I do love your photography, and the fact that you can tell me whatever the hell these things are. Seriously, I’ve been stumped on all of them so far.

I’m also blogging the calendar through comics, though I guess you noticed that already.

December 3, 2013 at 11:35 pm

2. Thanks, not gonna lie I had to look up the Dooku’s droid. But I got a idea for a comic post.

December 3, 2013 at 11:53 pm

3. jds

Is there only one gold disk on just one side? The drawing looks like there should be one on each side but i can’t figure out how to attach the second one.

December 7, 2013 at 7:20 pm

• There is a gold disk on both sides. My guess is you put the exhaust in backwards. On the gray center piece there is a square opening. Take a brown single stud square and put the stud in the opening. Then put the clear stud to the back of it.
      That should give you another open stud to attach the Gold disk. I hope that helps.
      Thanks for visiting!

December 7, 2013 at 9:34 pm

• jds

Ah, that’s what my son did wrong. Thanks

December 8, 2013 at 9:35 am

• No problem, Some of these are tricky to build from a single small pic. If they had downloadable instructions it would be better. You could zoom and get a better look.

December 8, 2013 at 10:57 am

An opinion on this you have? Pleased to hear it I will be.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s