Happy Independence Day!
Hulk from the Hulkbuster (76301) set, which I still need to build, chases the Hotdog Guy from series 13 Minifigs.
The post is a day early since many people get the third off due to the fourth being on a Saturday this year.
Follow me at YodaArchives
Print Store on Store Envy
Here’s the series 13 Alien Trooper. Another cool figure from the current series. He has printing on the back and front ans a cool gun.
Since the Unicorn Girl minifig was announced, I wanted to do some kind Despicable Me “It’s so Fluffy” joke. Deadpool likes my little pony, so surely he likes fluffy unicorns.
The LEGO City food vendors are tempting people to break their resolutions.
The hotdog suit guy is a new mini figure from series 13. I can see him showing up at sporting events, the fair grounds, or on a street with a Hot Dog stand. He could even show up in Springfield in the Kwik-E-Mart set that will be released later this year.
Underneath the costume is a basic tan top and light blue legs. It would have been nice to have some king of logo on the shirt even though it won’t be seen most of the time.
The newest batch of minifigs are in stores now. As always I keep a list of feel guides on my What in the Bag? page, but I figured why not just do a new post as well.
Series 13 minifigures
The BrickBlogger series 13 Pictures and details
The Brick Blogger Touch Guide.
Touch Guide the Brick Fan
EuroBrick’s Series 13 Review and Distribution breakdown
Stepping sideways with bricks review and feel guide.
BrickFinder, a Singapore LEGO Fan Group has made an informative touch guide for series 13.
The My Mini’s app has a feel guide for every LEGO minifigure series. They update it as new series are released. You can also use it to keep an inventory of your collection.
General Touch guide tips
- Learn the common parts all figures have. Torso, legs (moveable for most figs, non movable short legs), and a head.
- You feel for the accessories or body parts that are unique to each figure. sometimes you will need to verify by identify a second part.
- Take one of the checklists with you to remind you of what items are in the series.
- Hold the bag by one corner and shake it till the pieces fall to the bottom opposite corner of the bag.
- Study previous series, A character in the current series might have a similar item as one in a previous series. Ned Flanders has a coffee mug. The computer programmer and gingerbread man has a coffee mug. If you have one of those put the mug in a bag and learn what it feels like.
Because I had to make the joke.
Long Live the King! With his bright colors and beard he is reminiscent of Burger King. But also a king from TV.
Trim the beard a bit and he looks like King Richard from Galavant. A new comedy that starts tonight. Weird Al will be on an episode.
I found some series 13 minifigures today. I knew exactly with whom to pair the snake charmer. The LEGO Snake Charmer meets his greatest challenge.